Anmish reserves the right to change these terms and conditions periodically at its sole judgment. User’s continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated at the time of use.
These Terms including without limitation to blog comment and content created through the Anmish application.
General use restrictions:
• When a “User” signs up for “Anmish”, he or she automatically grant “Anmish” a non-exclusive, non-revocable, worldwide, perpetual right to use “User” content in any manner or media now or later without having to notify “User”.
• When using “Anmish”, “Users” are aware that any post they post does not and will not violate the rights of any third party rights of any kind. Any kind of violation through any post will be handled by “Anmish” without getting back to the “User”.
• “Anmish” grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display and to make one copy of the Materials and to use the services and this Site solely for your personal use and solely to create Animations. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Materials in any manner.
• Do not allow any entrusted third party to use your profile to access “Anmish” website. You are aware of the need to notify “Anmish” immediately of any unauthorized use of “User” profile or “Anmish” website. “User” agrees that “Anmish” shall not be liable for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of “User” profile, either with or without “User” knowledge.
• “User” acknowledges and agrees that “Anmish” does not have any obligation to review “User” content, that “Anmish” is not in any manner responsible for “User” content, that “Anmish” does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of “User” content, and that ”Anmish” cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, unlawful “User” content. “User” also acknowledges that by providing the ability to access, view and/or post “User” content on “Anmish”, “Anmish” is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any “User” content or activities of Registrants or users on the website.
• If “User” work has been copied and posted on “Anmish” in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify “Anmish” immediately.
• “Anmish” has certain protectable proprietary rights in its software and website, including copyrights and trademarks. You may not modify, copy, publish, republish, transmit, sell, create derivative works, display or in any way exploit any content contained on the Infinite Interactive website other than for personal use.
Password Restricted Areas of this Site:
You may need a password to login to this Site to use certain functions and areas within “Anmish”. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and agree to notify “Anmish” if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify “Anmish” of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to this Site known to you. You may not:
1. Use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person or for any other reason;
2. Use as a display name a name subject to any rights of a person other than Yourself without appropriate authorization; or
3. otherwise submit false or misleading information to “Anmish”
Links to Third Party Sites:
This Site may be linked to other sites that are not “Anmish” sites. “Anmish” is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and “Anmish” is not responsible for such linked sites, including, without limitation, the content or links displayed on such sites.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the messages, comments, videos, and other animation content that you submit, post or otherwise make available on or through the Site through the services available in connection with this Site and/or through Our Applications. Animations that you create when using any of your own Submissions or other users’ Submissions and/or “Anmish” Elements (or a combination of any of the foregoing) are considered “Your Submissions”.
You further agree that you will not post or otherwise make available on this Site or through Our Applications any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right owned by a third party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any Submission that you make.
When submitting Submissions to or otherwise using this Site, the services and/or Our Applications, you agree not to, without limitation:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
• Discuss or incite illegal activity.
• Use explicit/obscene language
• Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
• Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
• Artificially inflate or alter the ratings available on this Site or alter any comments on this Site.
• Remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site, our services or “Anmish” code embeddable or embedded on a third party web site.
• Collect any information about other users or members (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose.
• Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
• Submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by “Anmish”.
• Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature; or
• Use the Site , our services, Our Application or the Tool to violate the security of any computer network or transfer or store illegal material.
Copyright and Trademark Infringements:
“Anmish” respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. “Anmish” may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
• If you sign up for a subscription, and you don't cancel that subscription within the subscription or trial period, you will be billed monthly starting on the last day after your subscription was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the last day of your subscription or trial period, you will not be charged for that period.
• For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
• Downgrading your Subscription may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. “Anmish” does not accept any liability for such loss.
• “Anmish” reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
• Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to this Site.
• “Anmish” shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If you violate these Terms, “Anmish” may terminate and/or suspend your access to this Site without notice. “Anmish” prefers to advise you of your inappropriate behavior and to recommend any necessary corrective action. However, certain violations of these Terms, as determined by “Anmish”, may result in immediate termination of your access to this Site and/or Our Applications. “Anmish” has the right to terminate any password-restricted account for any reason. If any of these Terms is found to be inconsistent with applicable law, then such term shall be interpreted to reflect the intentions of the parties, and no other terms will be modified. “Anmish’s” failure to enforce any of these Terms is not a waiver of such term. These Terms are the entire agreement between you and “Anmish” and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements between you and “Anmish” about this Site, our services and/or Our Applications.